Monday, August 16

Jade Heather: What is Your Biggest Fantasy?

I get asked all the time what my biggest fantasy is. It actually might surprise you because I've always loved the thought of getting double penetrated. I've been Eiffel towered before but there's something so intriguing about having a dick in my ass while another one is fucking my pussy. This might surprise you because if you know me at all, you're aware I don't love anal. The few times I've done anal I've needed some type clitoris stimulation so in my head if I'm just being used in all my holes I won't be thinking about the dick in my ass lmao! Another fantasy is just being taken to a bar or a public space, being tied up and letting anyone use me however they please. I'm so in control with my whole life so just losing control gets me wet.

Visit Jade Heather's Chat Room

No comments:

Post a Comment